Glo Power Shilajit – Pure Himalayan Shilajit
Himalayan shilajit develops over centuries from the slow decomposition of plants and stone sweat when the ice melts. The high content of minerals, and 50-60% Fulvic and Humic acid in GPS- Pure Himalayan Shilajit. GPS promotes blood flow and CoQ10.
Fulvic acid is full of amino acids, some super-antioxidant carbon-60, and plant-based antioxidants. These (traces) properties are able to create strong bonds with other essential nutrients. This process aids in the smooth absorption of nutrients moving through the digestive tract. Himalayan shilajit may facilitate and improve gut health and aids in improving good bacteria to spread efficiently and formulate healthy Microbiome conditions.
Our GPS- pure Himalayan Shilajit is processed in an ethical manner and free from all dangerous metals. GPS- pure Himalayan Shilajit is also free from harmful bacteria and toxins. It is said, the high antioxidants' content may help remove heavy metals from your body. You need to take all shilajit products intermittently for a few months and then discontinue, mainly to prevent an iron overdose.
Some more scientifically proven facts and benefits you may expect with our GPS-pure Himalayan Shilajit MAY:
- Reduce inflammation in bones, nerves, and muscles due to the Fulvic acid content. You can apply shilajit mixed with saline solution and apply it to your inflamed muscle or bone area for 3-4 weeks.
- You may use shilajit paste on burns and bruises or wounds for a quick recovery
- Act as a great detoxification system due to the huge amount of antioxidants and the presence of Zinc in shilajit.
- Magnesium relieves you from cramps and gives you a better quality of sleep
- Potassium content in shilajit, according to some studies has a positive effect on heart health
- Pure Himalayan Shilajit MAY improve and nourish your skin through the regeneration of cells. The nutrients in Shilajit may nourish and vitalize skin in a manner that your skin will become smooth, translucent, and glowing. Three important minerals & nutrients in Shilajit may provide you with glowing skin results:
# Selenium & Zinc will provide you protection from UV rays and or radiation.
##Copper will provide your skin elasticity, collagen, and elastin, repair your peptides through melanin, Copper longer; this hugely improves skin health. Your skin becomes radiant and smooth besides feeling tighter and healthier. ( See Russian study in the blog on Shilajit: Research guidance).
###Manganese will provide you enzymes and produce hormones. Manganese produces antioxidants, Super -Oxide Dismutase (SOD), and minerals that will protect your skin from free radicals and toxins (from under your skin). Manganese, therefore, is an age slowing mineral that reduces wrinkles.
- Himalayan Shilajit is said to be good for burns and bruises as also wounds: it may help fix damaged cells, regenerates, and rebuilds cells.
- Himalayan shilajit may support antibody production in your body. It will also eradicate toxins and microbial growth. This process will help to build and boost your immune system.
- Trace minerals present in shilajit MAY help bonding proteins in your body
Ideally, you may take it on an empty stomach for maximum benefits. GPS -Himalayan shilajit is bitter in taste so if you cannot tolerate it, you may then dissolve a rice grain size of GPS in warm water, milk, honey, or green tea. Having said that, the bitterness is not unpleasant and gives you an instant burst of energy.
Superfood -power-packed, GPS-Himalayan shilajit semi-liquid, is a no-fuss, ready to have protein after a workout. Each serves contains natural chemical constituents, depending on the region and altitude. An example is that of the Himalayan shilajit obtained from India, the Kumaon region, contains a higher %age of fulvic acid: 21.4% compared to Nepal ( 15.4%) and Pakistan ( 15.5%), and Russia ( 19.0%).
Generally, Himalayan shilajit contains:
- 14-20% humidity
- 18-20% of nitrogen-free compounds
- 05-0.08%alkaloids, amino acids, and other compounds.
The above %ages have been taken from a Collaborative Study conducted by the University of Duisburg- Essen, Essen, Germany & Centre for Advanced Research in Indian System of Medicine( CARISM). ( Also, please check out our Blog post-18 Incredible Benefits of Shilajit).
This should give you an idea about how powerful shilajit is as natural plant food. Please compare the nutritional value, pricing, and other factors with the protein shakes and other compounds that you normally take after exercise or a workout.
We can provide you a customized mix of Himalayan shilajit for a specific purpose. Having said the above, we would like you to understand that good results don't happen overnight. You have to use shilajit for few months at a stretch and then give a break.
WHERE TO BUY: Always buy from authentic and ethically sourced and processed suppliers. We also supply at wholesale prices from 1kg onwards of Pure Himalayan Shilajit.