Glo Tea Formula 7 - Ayurveda Anti-hangover Tea
Net Weight 100gm
There is no Caffeine in this tea combo.
See 100% Guarantee in Refund Policy* in the footer.
Anecdotally you may drink a glass of pickle juice or rub lemon in your armpits before drinking. Such anecdotes have not been tested scientifically. In fact testing hangovers, behaviors and anti-hangovers are tricky.
“Hangover begins after the blood sugar level drops and the worst-case scenario is: when they reach ZERO”.
Most Ayurveda companies add sweeteners (like coconut water) to make the bitter ayurvedic anti-hangover herbal shots more attractive. The sweetners make the anti-hangover products less effective. Will millennials be able to acquire and appreciate the original bitter taste of Ayurveda herbs in the shape of anti-hangover stuff? Very few of you, I think, but maybe I’m wrong. Time will soon tell!
It is said by the Ayurveda medicos that: any real Ayurveda solution is effective if the naturalness of herbs is maintained, as it produces more saliva and helps indigestion.
According to ‘Heartbeat’ published by Harvard Medical School binging or over-drinking may lead t your heart beating faster, blood pressure shooting up or vertigo, so a good bet is plenty of hydration from water. “Alcohol can trigger migraine (alcohol-induced migraine) which drinkers may not associate with”.
“Drinking problems can be genetic, a family history of alcoholism: such people may have worse hangovers, so they drink more as anti-hangover”. Most doctors don’t recommend it and call it “Hair of the dog”. Talking of hair of the dog or the hair of the dog that bit you, Dr. Swift advises against more drinking as anti-hangover or remedy saying: “the hair of the dog just perpetrates a cycle,” and “it doesn’t allow you to recover."
There is a long list of natural anti-hangovers which you will mostly find at home. (see Blog- "Ayurveda Remedies,Anti-hangovers and Binge drinking").
Ingredients: Our Ayurveda anti-hangover tea /beverage combo contains ingredients like, Prickly pear. ginko biloba, cinnamon, ginger pear,peppermint and turmeric.
How to Make Glo Tea Formula 7- Ayurveda Anti-hangover Tea
You will need
- 1 glass or cup
- A teaspoon
- The sachet (each lockable sachet contains two spoons/ 5-6 gm of loose leaf tea)
- Hot water should be between 90-95 degrees.
- Honey is optional ( please add honey just before serving)
Method / process
- Empty the contents of the sachet (in proportion) into a clean cup or glass
- Pour hot water into the cup containing the tea leaves (180 ml)
- Brew for 5 -6 minutes, strain, and serve. You can also use a tea steeper and in that case, you don't need to use a strainer or get up again. You simply lift the steeper out and put it, on its stand, sit back, sip and relax.
- Keep the contents in the steeper or strainer for another use. The second cup of tea will give you a lighter tea but will still give you the benefits ofgetting over ther hangover, unless you are too sozzled.
Storage: Store the pouch containing a Ayurveda anti-hangover tea in a cool dark place to maintain its freshness.
Disclaimer *As with all Ayurvedic products we recommend you consult your health care specialist and pregnant women should strictly avoid this product.
Shipping rates vary with weight, destination and type of Product.
Free Shipping Everywhere for orders of $50 or more 😍😎 Use code
India - Free Delivery
The USA - Min. $15- Max. $25
Other Countries - Min.$15 - Max. $30
Matcha Ware & GPS-Pure Himalayan Shilajit
India - Free Delivery
The USA - Min $18 - Max $30
Other Countries - Min $18 - Max $30