Rose Buds & Petals For Tea 🌹
Net weight 100gm
There is no caffeine in this tea.
See 100% Guarantee in Refund Policy* in the footer..
The Rose Buds & Petals contain compounds that improve metabolism in addition to clearing toxins from your body, thereby aiding in weight loss. Apart from this, eating a handful of fresh rose petals satiates your senses and prevents you from eating more and therefore, helps you lose weight in a natural way. The flavour is light,subtle and floral of our variety.
How to prepare Dried rose buds & petals tea?
1.Place the dried roses or petals in a large measuring cup or teapot
Rose buds or petals 1 to 1.5 tablespoons full of either.
2. Pour boiling water on the buds or petals
3. Stir in the honey, cover and let it steep for 10 -15 minutes depending on your taste
4. Strain and serve warm, or reheat and serve hot.
Note: There are many ways you can use your dried rose buds and petals in most Herbal Teas: Since they have little to no flavor after they are dried, adding roses to a tea mixture is just for visual pleasure. But you can just drop a few rose water drops to add the romantic aroma and flavour.
Fresh rose petals can be eaten raw, mixed into various fruit or green salads or dried and added to granola or mixed herbs. Fresh rose petals can also be mashed and added to drink to create rose-infused beverages. If you’re making tea from fresh petals, you need about 2 cups of washed petals. Boil them with 3 cups (700 ml) of water for about 5 minutes. Strain ,cool and enjoy!
- Caffeine- free - Rose tea is contains nocaffeine and a great hot drink option for those wanting/ needing to avoid caffeine.
- Weight-Loss - Staying hydrated is key to good health. Rose tea is primarily made up of water, and drinking it is a good way to increase your fluid intake which may aid weight-los
- Antioxidants -Rose tea is rich in polyphenols, such as gallic acid,anthocyanins kaempferol, and quercetin. These antioxidants help neutralize free radicals and contribute to good health.
- Mestrual Period -Drinking rose tea before and during a menstrual period may reduce pain and psychological symptoms, but more (research is needed).
Note: Rose tea can be prepared by steeping fresh or dried petals or flower buds in hot water. If using fresh flowers, ensure they’re free of pesticides. Many health claims about rose tea are based on test-tube and animal studies that used very potent rose extracts. While some of these studies are interesting, their results most likely don’t apply to rose tea itself.
Disclaimer *As with all Ayurvedic products we recommend you consult your health care specialist and pregnant women should strictly avoid this product. If you are prone to allergies its important that you consult your Physician before taking Rose Buds & Petals Tea.
Shipping rates vary with weight, destination and type of Product.
Free Shipping for orders of $75 or more 😍😎
New Zealand - Free Delivery
The USA - Min. $15- Max. $25
Other Countries - Min.$15 - Max. $30
Matcha Ware & GPS-Pure Himalayan Shilajit
New Zealand - Free Delivery
The USA - Min $18 - Max $30
Other Countries - Min $18 - Max $30