Net Weight 100 gm
This tea is for everybody! It is a healthy herbal drink full of antioxidants.
This tea contains NO caffeine.
See 100% Guarantee in Refund Policy* in the footer.
A premium Peppermint leaf tisane is generally used as a digestive aid and to refresh the palate. Perfect after a meal!
Dried Peppermint tastes different to fresh mint tea. What you lose in the freshness, you gain in a caramel warmth, which contrasts with the abundant mintiness in the form of tea.
Consuming, Peppermint leaves' tea is a great way to soothe Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS,upset stomach), and colonic spasms. It can help with flatulence (accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal),so having a cup after a particularly rich meal is a good idea! It can be used safely for children suffering from colics.
Brewing process of Peppermint leaves' tea
- Take 15 to 20 fresh mint leaves or a teaspoon full of dried leaves in a cup
- Pour 240ml bolied water qt 95 C on the Peppermint teaves
- Turn off the heat, and steep 10 to 15 minutes or until desired strength is achieved.
- Strain leaves (or chew them if you don't mind the texture and they are small) and serve warm with a drizzle of honey and squeeze of lemon.
Peppermint Leaves' Tea Benefits
- Headache and migraine fighter. When used in the essential oil form, peppermint has been shown to reduce tingling and cramping of muscles. In one study, 35 people who used peppermint oil had reduced pain after two hours compared to a placebo oil.
- Support for digestive upsets. Nausea, bloating, diarrhea, and indigestion may all be eased with a bit of peppermint. Sipping on a freshly brewed tea is a great option. Peppermint oil is an essential oil and when applied to the abdomen,it is helpful.But you should check with your physician before you apply it and more so in the case of childeren.
- Afternoon energy boost. Peppermint has been shown to support energy levels throughout the day and may reduce afternoon drowsiness.
Disclaimer *As with all Ayurvedic products we recommend you consult your health care specialist and pregnant women should strictly avoid this product.
Shipping rates vary with weight, destination and type of Product.
Free Shipping Everywhere for orders of $50 or more 😍😎 Use code
India - Free Delivery
The USA - Min. $15- Max. $25
Other Countries - Min.$15 - Max. $30
Matcha Ware & GPS-Pure Himalayan Shilajit
India - Free Delivery
The USA - Min $18 - Max $30
Other Countries - Min $18 - Max $30