Tumeric Green Tea
Net weight: 100g
Minimal Caffeine: of 6 ingredients only green tea contains Caffeine.
See 100% Guarantee in Refund Policy* in the footer..
Turmeric Green Tea is an Ayurveda tea designed to help you with several benefits from turmeric, green tea, black pepper, ginger, cinnamon, and holy basil. Ayurveda medicine uses all these ingredients except for green tea for a huge number of medicines.
There is hardly any side effect of the ingredients used in Turmeric Green tea unless consumed in large quantities. Turmeric, black pepper, and cinnamon with any type of milk and ghee (liquefied butter) make the famous golden milk.
Note:The benefits of golden milk are too many to discuss here.The combination of turmeric green tea out- numbers benefits from most other teas in terms of health. Please read all benefits in detail in our Blog on Turmeric Green Tea.
Turmeric Green Tea is refreshing, herbal, and spicy in aroma and earthy -vegetal in taste. Each sachet in Turmeric Green Tea contains 2 servings, for morning and evening, Our Tumeric green tea can be steeped once or twice again depending on your taste - strong, medium, or light.
Turmeric Green Tea Ingredients: Turmeric, Green tea, black pepper, cinnamon, ginger, and holy basil (Tulsi).
Method / Process of making Turmeric Green Tea
You will need
- 1 clean glass or cup
- A teaspoon
- Loose-leaf tea
- 150 ml hot water at 90degrees celsius
- Add one teaspoon loose leaves to a clean cup or glass
- Pour 150ml hot water at 90 degrees into the cup containing the tea leaves
- Brew for 4-5 minutes, strain, and serve. (or 2-3 minutes if you like to have light tea)
- Add honey to your taste and your tea is ready to DRINK.
- You can also use a tea steeper and in that case, you don't need to use a strainer or get up again. You simply lift the steeper out and put it, on its stand, sit back, sip and relax.
- Keep the contents in the steeper or strainer for another 1-2 uses. The second cup of tea should be brewed for longer than the first. The third cup of tea with the same leaves will be milder in both aspects.
Note Each trial pack of 100 gm and will give you at least 150 cups of valuable Turmeric Green tea. The benefits of buying this low priced Ayurveda tea outweigh the low price.
A word of Caution
Any tea that is taken more than 2- 3 cups is likely to be harmful to you. Drinking more than 4 cups of Turmeric Green Tea per day can cause side effects due to the caffeine ( extremely low) present and can range anywhere from headaches, vomiting, diarrhea to heartburn. Too much tea can also lead to high blood pressure due to caffeine.
How to store Turmeric Green Tea
The more oxidized the tea is, the longer its shelf time or storage time. Due to some spices present in this tea, the shelf life is 12 months for the best results.
Store your Turmeric Green tea in a cold and dark place away from items like spices and coffee that could leach their flavors in the tea. It is also a good idea to store your tea in an opaque and airtight jar.
Disclaimer *As with all Ayurvedic products we recommend you consult your health care specialist and pregnant women should strictly avoid this product.
Shipping rates vary with weight, destination and type of Product.
Free Shipping Everywhere for orders of $50 or more 😍😎 Use code
India - Free Delivery
The USA - Min. $15- Max. $25
Other Countries - Min.$15 - Max. $30
Matcha Ware & GPS-Pure Himalayan Shilajit
India - Free Delivery
The USA - Min $18 - Max $30
Other Countries - Min $18 - Max $30